Scheduling Assistant appointment booking (see feature set above)
Turn-key Event Management:
- Turn-key event management experience allowing clients to setup, promote, and follow-up on webinars, in-person events, and conference calls.
- Tag events and track at the campaign or topic level
- Add robust event registration and automate confirmations and reminders.
- Promote events via profile page, email campaigns, microsites (if applicable), and direct event links which can be integrated into external promotions.
- Capture in-person event attendance with attendee check-in features.
- Automate follow-up emails after the event to those that attended or did not attend.
- Add relevant content (files, videos, links) to event invitations and follow-up and track content engagement
Content Management & Distribution
- Upload and manage files, links, and videos for individuals, user groups, or the entire company
- Tag content to track at the topic or campaign level
- Create custom tracking by file and distribution type
- Allow users to promote files via email, microsites (if applicable), & direct link
- Easily import contacts via spreadsheet or via Salesforce to manage contacts and create groups for email campaigns. Limit 2,000 contacts per import. Limit 5,000 emails per month per license across all features in the engagement solution. Fugent reserves the right to suspend accounts with campaign bounce rates exceeding 5%.
Analytics & Reporting
- Roll-up reporting to track total appointment requests, meeting registrations, meetings hosted, and participants.
- Track historic interactions and preferences by client
- Roll-up reporting to track active contacts by interaction preference for example meeting type, content engagement, website views, email, etc.
- Roll-up reporting to track content clicks by email, by website, by social media, and by link
- Track visits and sources to individual microsites or roll-up reporting across sites to see total engagement
- Track most used tags across channels or by interaction type
- Real-time contact engagement notifications
- Track email opens, click, bounces, and unsubscribes
- Roll-up reporting by user, user group, billing group, or company
- Export reports into csv
- Find a Time & Meeting Reporting
- Contact Reporting
- Content Reporting
- Website Reporting
- Tag Reporting
Account Settings & Integrations
- Create delegates to allow other Fugent users to have access to your account for collaborative scheduling, event management, campaign management, etc.
- View contacts who have unsubscribed from campaigns
- Manage notifications that Fugent sends to you
- Connect and manage available integrations such as calendars, meeting providers, and CRMs
- Create and manager users, roles, and permissions
- Manage company integration settings
- Salesforce Managed Package
- Export contact activities and automatically update contact records within Salesforce
- Add Fugent meetings to the Salesforce calendar and include related contacts such as registrants, meeting requestor, invitees, etc.
- Start web meetings directly from Salesforce
- Check the salesforce calendar for meeting conflicts
- Digital Presence & Branding
- Each license will receive a branded profile page that end clients can use to book appointments, view a schedule of upcoming events, and join web meetings with the Fugent user.
- Customer may brand all emails sent to clients through the Fugent application
- Training & Support
- Initial template branding, license creation, and platform setup will be provided by Fugent. Fugent will brand utilizing existing templates and widgets and allow for 3 revisions.
- Customer may leverage the application for additional email templates beyond the initial template.
- Access to live training webinars, knowledge base, email support (24-hour SLA), and phone support between 8 am – 7pm EST.