After you've connected your Salesforce account, you have the ability to view past contact data syncs that have been completed. Accessing the contact data sync history will provide you with completion date/time, completion status, number of contacts exported into Salesforce records and other details within each contact record.
1. Access your Salesforce integration within your account settings pictured below:
2. Select the, "Manage Salesforce" icon pictured below:
3. Select the, "View Sync History" icon labeled below inside the, "Contact Sync" tab.
After selecting, this screen may take 10 seconds to load due to large data sets.
4. An ordered list will display showing past data syncs. The Salesforce data exports display multiple columns showing the status of the salesforce export, date & time of completion, total # of contacts updated or added and with a link to view further details on the export highlighted. Select, "View" on one of the completed exports listed below.
5. After selecting, all contacts that have been updated will show the following:
- Status of Salesforce Delivery: Complete, Pending or Error
- Record Type Recorded: New Records, Updated Records
There are multiple filters that are visible at the top of this page including:
- Contact Name Search
- Salesforce Sync Status Filter
- Record Type Filter
- Error Message Filter