With the Fugent Scheduling Assistant, you will have the ability to integrate your Salesforce Calendar availability with your Scheduling Assistant
With this integration, any availability taken on your Salesforce calendar will be hidden on your Fugent Scheduling Assistant as optional date/times to meet.
Integration that takes less than a minute!
Follow the screenshots below to start:
1. On your Fugent dashboard, select your "account icon" located in the top right corner of your page, then select, "Integrations".
2. Next, there will be screen showing all possible integrations available through your Fugent account. Select, "Manage Salesforce".
3. Select, "Connect" under the "Manage" tab on this screen.
4. Another tab will appear to enter your Salesforce login credentials. Once successful, the below screen will appear. Select, "Click here to configure your integration".
5. The below window will open to customize your Salesforce calendar integration within your Fugent scheduling assistant. Select the, "Scheduling Assistant" tab along the top.
6. Select the box, "Check Salesforce Calendar Events for conflicting times in the Scheduling Assistant." Then select, "Save".
A small confirmation window will appear on the bottom left corner of your monitor.