Fugent supports web meeting interactions with providers such as Zoom so clients can maximize ROI of their current web meeting spend while leveraging Fugent’s pre and post meeting activities that drives results. Connect your existing web meeting account with Fugent allows you to:
- Personalize and brand all client facing communication
- Allow clients to see real-time calendar availability and book a web meeting with you
- Increase event visibility with territory websites, invite campaigns, custom registration, etc.
- Track event performance in real time with robust reporting
- Sync registration, attendance, and email engagement to Salesforce
This article will first review the steps to integrate your Zoom account directly inside Fugent.
1. Log into your Fugent account and select the, "Integrations" option pictured below:
2. Select, "Manage Zoom" pictured below:
3. Select, "Connect" pictured below:
4. A new page will open, select, "Sign in with SSO", pictured below:
5. Another message will appear to provide your company's domain.
6. The below message will appear to provide Fugent with the necessary permissions to integrate.
7. After authorizing, you will be directed to a screen pictured below.
Select, "Click here to configure your integration".
8. On the next screen, you can confirm the audio options associated to your Zoom Account.
You Are Now Connected!
When launching a quick meeting or scheduling a future web meeting, the, "Meeting Provider" field will have Zoom Meetings as an available option.