With the Fugent Scheduling Assistant, you will have the ability to integrate your online calendar using your ICS or iCalendar URL found in your email calendar settings.
Note: If using Outlook with an Exchange server or Office 365, calendar publishing may not be enabled for your account. Please contact your system admin if not.
To find your iCalendar link using Outlook/Exchange 2016 follow these steps:
- In Outlook go to the Calendars section, right-click on the relevant calendar and choose Share > Publish This Calendar...
- Enter your email address and password and Sign In to 'Outlook on the web' (OWA)
- Select the Calendar you want to share
- For Select permissions select Full Details and click the Save button
- Copy the 'ICS' link (this is the link you need to paste into Fugent to share your calendar)
Once the link is copied, follow the below steps to integrate into your Fugent account.
Follow the screenshots below to complete:
1. On your Fugent dashboard, select your "account icon" located in the top right corner of your page, then select, "Integrations".
2. Next, there will be screen showing all possible integrations available through your Fugent account. Select, "Manage Calendar Feeds".
3. The next screen that appears will allow you to paste your Calendar URL that is found in your calendar settings. Not sure how to find this shareable URL in your calendar settings? Try asking a technical administrator or research online to find this URL in your calendar settings.
4. After pasting your calendar URL (pictured below) select, "Save", a confirmation message will appear in the bottom right corner of the page notifying you that the integration has successfully connected to your online calendars.