After you connect your accounts, they will remain connected unless you update your Salesforce username or password. Below are the required steps to connect the two accounts:
1. Log into your Fugent account and select "Integrations" under your profile icon pictured below:
2. Select the, "Manage Salesforce" icon located in the middle of the screen or the "Salesforce" option along the left sub-menu pictured below:
3. Under the manage tab select, "Connect".
4. If you are not already signed into your Salesforce account, a separate tab/window will open to enter your Salesforce credentials. After entering your login credentials, you will be asked to manually allow Fugent to access your Salesforce account, select "Allow".
5. After successfully logging in, a confirmation message will appear stating that your Fugent account is now connected with Salesforce.
Your Fugent and Salesforce accounts are now successfully integrated!