- Via Fugent Email Reports will show which email recipients were labeled as Bounced emails.
- Viewing these bounced email reports will help contribute to a high engagement rate for email campaigns sent with Fugent.
- The overall hygiene of an email list is an essential part of target marketing.
- Email list cleanup is recommended at least a couple of times a year to keep the average bounce rate below 5%.
- How to view bounced email reports for a campaign and export emails into an excel sheet.
- Log into the Fugent account
- From the Menu Select REPORTS
- Select EMAILS
- Under BOUNCES select BY CAMPAIGN
- This will show all email campaigns sent within the time period displayed
2. The numbers outlined are hyperlinked to view the bounced emails for that specific campaign
3. To view a specific campaign, select the number
- Once selected the report will load a list of all bounced emails, with the contacts labeled Soft or Hard Bounce
4. The Report can be exported into an Excel File
- The report can be utilized to filter or adjust the emails for future Email Campaigns with Fugent