With the Fugent Scheduling Assistant, you will have the ability to integrate your Outlook 365 Calendar availability with your Scheduling Assistant
With this integration, any availability taken on your Outlook calendar will be hidden on your Fugent Scheduling Assistant as optional date/time to meet.
Integration that takes less than a minute!
Follow the screenshots below to start:
1. On your Fugent dashboard, select your "profile icon" located in the top right corner of your page, then select, "Integrations".
2. Next, there will be screen showing all possible integrations available through your Fugent account. Select, "Manage Outlook".
3. Select, "Connect" under the "Manage" tab on this screen.
4. Another tab will appear to enter your Outlook login credentials. Once successful, the below screen will appear. Select the, "Click here to configure your integration".
5. The below window will open to customize your Outlook calendar within your Fugent scheduling assistant under the, "Settings" tab.
- Select the first option, "Check Calendar Conflicts". This will ensure that all accepted meeting times on your outlook calendar WILL NOT APPEAR on your Fugent Scheduling Assistant.
- Depending on how the outlook meeting is created, you can select which types of meetings are shown as Busy within your scheduling assistant.
- The last section will allow you to choose which outlook calendars you are integrating.
Note: In many cases, you will notice the United States Holidays and Birthdays as optional calendars. Leave these unchecked and only select the appropriate calendar unique to your account.
After selecting the above settings, select, "Save".