With the Fugent Scheduling Assistant, you will have the ability to integrate your Google Calendar availability with your Scheduling Assistant
With this integration, any availability taken on your Google calendar will be hidden on your Scheduling Assistant as optional date/time to meet.
Integration that takes less than a minute!
Follow the screenshots below to start:
1. On your Fugent dashboard, select your "profile icon" located in the top right corner of your page, then select, "Integrations".
2. Next, there will be screen showing all possible integrations available through your Fugent account. Select, "Manage Google".
3. Select, "Connect" under the "Manage" tab on this screen.
4. Another tab will appear to enter your Gmail login credentials. Be sure to select, "Allow" from the below window. Once the integration is complete, a confirmation screen will load with a link to customize the integration. Select, "Click here to configure your integration".
5. The below window will open to customize your Gmail calendar within your Fugent scheduling assistant.
- Select the first option, "Check Calendar Conflicts". This will ensure that all accepted meeting times on your Gmail calendar WILL NOT APPEAR on your Fugent Scheduling Assistant.
- The last section will allow you to choose which Gmail calendars you are integrating.
Note: In many cases, you will notice the United States Holidays and Contacts as optional calendars. Leave these unchecked and only select the appropriate calendar unique to your account.
After selecting the above settings, select, "Save".