- If the Fugent meeting was scheduled using an integrated meeting provider, Fugent provides quick reporting on your attendees.
- This prevents loading reports from multiple applications.
1. How to Pull a Web Meeting Attendee Report
- From the Fugent Dashboard, select, REPORTS.
- Select the Past Meetings button and the date range of the event.
- Under Quick Sales Stats click on Participants and choose Participant Details.
- View the Meetings scheduled for the time range specified.
- Click on the number of participants out to the right of the meeting name to view the Participants
- The Participant Report will show the name, email, join time, leave time, duration, and details.
- Click on the gold download button to the right of Meeting Attendees to download into EXCEL.