The majority of hosting tasks have not changed (giving presenter privileges, ending sessions). However, the Training Center does have new roles you can assign, specifically Panelist.
To change the attendees roles, Right-Click on the persons name in the participant list and select Change Role To and select the appropriate role.
- Schedules Session
- Starts and Ends Class
- Decides who is Presenter & Panelists
- Shares content – docs, applications, web browsers, etc.
- Grants privileges to attendees
- Conducts Polls & Saves Results
- Conducts Break out Sessions
- Answering Chat or Q&A Questions or Assigning Responsibility for Answering Questions in Q&A
- Assist Presenter & Answer Questions
- Sharing documents, presentations, applications, Web browsers, and whiteboards.
- Assisting the presenter and answer questions. Panelists may be presenters as well.
- Fielding questions in Q&A asked by participants.
- Addressing Chat items directed specifically to the panelist.
- Assuming the presenter role when designated by the host.
To view these directions with visual aids, click here.
Or copy and paste the following link into your web browser: