How to Add a reminder to a schedule meeting
- Next to the meeting name select Options and then Add Registration
- Select the registration fields you would like for your attendee to fill out. First Name, Last Name and Email will automatically be selected as they are required fields by Webex. Note that none of the other fields you select will be required unless you check the Required box next to the field as well.
- You may choose to add a maximum number of registrations or a registration password.
- Enter the date and time for the reminder to be sent. You can add multiple reminders to go out over the course of time. Reminders only go to those people who have already registered for the meeting.
- Choose whether or not you want an email sent to you each time someone registers for the meeting.
- Select Save Registration Information.