To update time or date details, add or remove registration, or cancel a meeting or event, click on Meetings in the navigation button on the Dashboard.
1. To update time or date details, select the icon next to the meeting that you want to update.
- The system will return you to the Meeting Information page you filled out when scheduling your meeting allowing you to make changes to fields such as the meeting name, host name, date, time, teleconference number, meeting description, etc.
2. To add or update registration for your meeting, select the icon next to the meeting that you want to update.
- This option allows you to update the registration data being collected and set up reminder emails.
3. To promote your meeting via either post to website or email, select the icon next to the meeting you want to update.
- Post to a Website - Gives you the ability to have your meeting listed on any of the websites that you have permission to post to within Fugent.
- Invite via Email - Allows you to send invitations to your meeting out to a target audience.
To copy or cancel a meeting, view registrations or add the meeting to your calendar, select the icon next to the meeting you want to update.
- View Registrations - Allows you to see who is registered for your meeting and remove anyone registrations that are unnecessary.
- Add to Calendar - Adds your meeting to your chosen calendar system so you don't forget.
- Copy Meeting - Makes exact copies of the meeting. Great for recurring meetings, training sessions and having meetings at multiple times to cover your audience.
- Cancel a Meeting - Cancels the meeting or event and allows you to send an email to attendees notifying them of the cancellation