- After sending an email the engagement can be reviewed
- There are seven data options on the emails report
- Two of them are OPENS and CLICKS
- OPENS are when the recipient received and opened the email
- CLICKS are when the recipient received, opened, and clicked on a link or data in the email
- Both can be viewed under the Email Reports menu
- Quick Sales Stat Options
- View the OPENS or CLICKS by Campaign, Contact, or Type
- Campaign will organize by the email
- Contact will organize by contacts
- Type will organize by the type of email, i.e. "Meeting Invites", "Meeting Follow-Ups"
Please sign in to leave a comment.